Planning social media page content and platform

 


The main reason I choose Instagram was that it was one of the most modern platforms and it had the ability to hold posts on a page until they got manually deleted. My target audience is in the demographic who primarily use Instagram and snapchat as apposed to other social media types such as Twitter and Facebook. The reason I didn't choose Snapchat over Instagram was that Snapchat is a messaging platform more than anything and after 24 hours a post deletes.  

Here is my plan for what I shall post on my Instagram page. I found this useful as it has given me plenty of ideas to start off with. I may stick with some of these ideas and I may change some. I have noted that it's important for my to include bright colours as a representation of the plastics that can come in different forms. The main element to this social media page is to engage with a user and inform them about the plastic bottle recycling problem.  

Comments

Popular Posts