Documentary Version 2


 This was my second main draft and I have decided from this that for my next draft I will include my planned Q & A as well as footage of recyclable schemes and different plastics in houses. I will also refilm my intro introducing what my documentry will be looking into as the audio in the room I filmed with the greenscreen had a big echo and the proportions weren't quite right on where I was standing in accordance to the scenery. I will furthermore shorten the historical footage and voiceover as I will need to keep engaging my audience and have time to include other facts in other areas. When editing this I found that there the finished draft was clunky and the transitions weren't smooth as well as the fact that a lot of the footage I used was royalty free online footage instead of my own, so in light of this I shall film more of my own footage to ensure that my next draft will be more of my own. I will finally, change the structuring of what footage comes when as I felt that the structure was off and needed adjustment to flow into the next bit better by tying both scenes together. 

Comments

Popular Posts