Magazine feedback


This is my feedback from my teacher regarding my first draft of the first magazine. It reads here that the letter I should be the first letter of my opening sentence. It is also written on the printout that where I have put my name "By George J" that should be that name of the person that has written the magazine article and interviewed me. It had furthermore been highlighted to me that I should change the way in witch my magazine was written in the respect of framing it as a story to be more like a story of how the writer set out to meet George giving one of his lectures... so more along the lines of how the writer met George and got to know more about him and the production 'The Life of a Plastic Bottle'.


The feedback here taught me more about how magazines are structured styled and written as well as how the written content is equally as important as the layout. I will use this feedback to now produce the final version of my magazine. 

Magazine shouldn't be written by the documentary director

I should be the first word in the typography

Word it so that its more of a journey of the written getting into the mind of the documentary director

"I first encountered the director... While talking about... George said that his journey began... I found that his dedication..." 


Comments

Popular Posts