Chosen editing platform

 


Over the duration of the editing process I have used DaVinchi Resolve 16 which was produced by Blackmagic Design. DaVinchi has high end professionals features and has been used to work on multiple feature films/ television programs in industry. It is great at editing but notably its colour grading features are impeccable. Here are some productions that have used DaVinchi: Avatar, Deadpool 2, Jason Bourne, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, La La Land, Love & Mercy, Pirates of the Caribbean, Robin Hood, Spectre, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and X-Men. 

I have found that working on DaVinchi has been a unique experience that I have enjoyed a lot. I found that compared to working on Premier pro in the past DaVinchi was more user friendly and suited my work style best. I was particularly interested to see how I could change my set up when starting to accommodate adobe shortcuts and layout features. 


Comments

Popular Posts