Script Update

 

Here is my recently updated version of the script click here to view the new script. New additions include voiceover lines for recyclable schemes, Introduction to the question I shall be asking to a group of people, lines  about what others thought inline and how many plastic bottles the average person consumes on average each year and how many new bottles would be added to our environment each year, I have added a voiceover script for the end montage to wrap things up. What I have furthermore learned from scripting is that it is integral so that information is structured and presented clearly however, I have learned that you can always change lines and they are not set in stone, highlighting tricky sentences and adding side notes will help with the delivery and ensure that you can achieve the best possible take of lines, and that lines should be mostly learned before shooting footage as it is best to be talking to the camera when addressing your audience and not looking and talking to the script which may be off to the side of the camera. I found when leaning most lines my delivery was smoother and I made more eye contact with the lenses of the camera.         

Comments

Popular Posts