Where I intend to distribute my Documentry

 


After carful consideration I have decided to distribute my documentary on Amazon Prime as streaming services have taken over and many now look to streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon and BBC iPlayer. It would stay on the platform for a long time, easily accessible. Over the cores of lockdown many have turned to streaming platforms as cinemas have been closed, meaning that there will be a larger concentration of views. A benefit of this over terrestrial TV is that there is a constant flow of new programs and shows where as on streaming services platforms you can always go back and find a production you would like to watch. Many now also prefer to not sit through commercial breaks. Amazon has a wide range of users helping me appeal to the wider audience. 82% of people aged 2029 are Amazon Prime membership holders which directly corelates with my target audience of males aged 20 to 25.  




Comments

Popular Posts