My Target audience

 


I have established my target audience as it is important to know who you are targeting for a given production in the respect that you can model your product around your prefeed viewer so that you can have the best possible chance of attracting the interested viewer.

The main reason I chose to have my target audience gender as a man was that I intended to challenge the stereotype that more females are interested in eco documentaries than males. I also planned for more male appearances in my documentry to accommodate this.  
I chose the age 20 to 25 as it proved to be the most common environmental documentry audience so in doing this I would be appealing  to the audience wit the most interest.  
I had made a list of possible hobbies that may pair to my documentry as they are all related to enjoying the great outdoors and what it has to offer.   

Comments

Popular Posts