Raw Footage


 

Here is all my raw footage, from screen recordings, to voiceovers, to non-diegetic sound, outdoor/ indoor footage, pictures, Q&A, Tim lapses and more. So for uploading raw footage I keep all my footage on a Toshiba 1TB external hard drive so that I could easily work from multiple locations without having to transport my PC which I did quite a lot in the early stages of editing.    

 So to the left is how I structured my hard drive so that I saved all my content to the right folders. The media raw footage was all the content I had produced that may go in my documentry. The media versions was where I saved all the different drafts that I had done. Her are all the different versions I edited


 My process area was where I kept all my process blog content which usual consisted of videos showing what I was up to. 







Comments

Popular Posts