Documentry Version 1

 




This is my documentry version 1. I have had lots of trouble with trying to export the finished product so I have had to delete footage and natation ques. I will put below what I had to cut in terms of content.

Feedback:

Although footage, voiceovers and titles were missing I know that now I need to sort out the errors and recreate my full piece however, While looking at the first draft I noticed that the opening montage had a few transitions that seemed to abrupt or clunky. I have noted that when referring to my environmental documentry viewings that I most enjoyed the sense that this was horror like and that fear swept in. I will now work on adapting my documentary to become more striking in this way. When viewing my first draft for the fifth time I have seen that transitions between segments of the piece aren't creative enough or engaging so I have devised a plan to sort this however, I would like my piece to be less tense and more peaceful to show the perspective of a world with no plastics and a thriving environment.  


Comments

Popular Posts