Non-diegetic sounds

 


Here are the different platforms I have found when trying to find non-diegetic sound for my documentry. Originally I planned on using royalty free non-diegetic sound from YouTube which works in some cases but sometimes gets copyrighted. Which can in some cases stop your video from being seen by users.  This  has shown me that there is many platforms that I can use and find great music on. I will refer back to my research when looking for music choices.  

 So with  this in mind I found web pages that provided free, royalty free non- diegetic music.

1) Purple planet

Purple planet provides royalty free music from a verity of different moods or settings. When looking through the music I noted that they were very professional, high quality and complex. Some you had to purchase but most were free to download and use so long as you included credit to them in your project. Click here to go to the site. 


2) Bensound


Bensound provides royalty free music to users on the condition of crediting them in a project if you've used there sounds. I found when on this platform that most sounds were upbeat and joyful which was not quite what I was going for in my production. Click here to go to the site.



3) BBC Sound Effects

This page is a BBC page allowing a user to use sound effects to add to a production on the condition that they are credited. This site proved interesting as I have thought of using sound effects when I haven't got any to accompany my footage. Click here to go to the the site.  

Comments

Popular Posts