Questions to focus on through documentary

 

Here are some of the main focal points of my documentry so that I can produce a structured well thought-out, insightful production that focuses on the repositions, causes, effects and reasons. I will refer back to this blog to see what areas to look into and inform on in my piece. This research in questions has defiantly helped me to think of new ways to present a topic n my documentry. The questions that I have written will ultimately help the narrative move forwards and help create a Journee in which I will undergo to find answers.  

What is happening to our plastic bottles? 
Where are our plastic bottles going?
What recyclable schemes are doing and is it actually helping the crisis?
What's the history behind the plastic bottle?
Can we afford to stop producing them?
What are the repercussions of plastic bottles?
What will be the repercussions of cutting plastic bottles out of our lives?
Are plastic bottles being recycled?
Are we being lied to? 

Comments

Popular Posts