locations for shooting


Here are the locations I will be filming in. I have made a list so that I can come back to this page and remember where I need to film so that I can ensure a verity of different locations.  

 Roads outside my house- Showing plastics by roads

In my house- For Interviews, me talking to camera and stop start motion

Woodland areas- Shots of wildlife in woodland areas and plastics there

Beaches- Cornwall and Porthmadog 

Fields- Good location for talking to the camera and presenting a natural Mise-en-scene

Pond areas- Shoot footage there of wildlife, get cinematic reflective shots of plastic floating around

Supermarkets (Tesco)- To show that this is where plastics are being purchased from as well as the fact that supermarkets use vast amounts of plastic for packaging 



Comments

Popular Posts