Sample of audio using equipment




 The audio samples below are samples of the camera mics capabilities in respect to adjustable audio input levels. When recording I positioned the device and mic in a fixed position, while remaining in the same position when speaking to the recording on each take. On each run I would adjust the audio input level to see the difference. 


Another thing I tested was audio input at 0 decibels and -10 decibels. While testing I tried using the hand held mic and the inbuilt mics on the recording device.   

This video shows the implements I used corresponding with the audio taken from them. I found that there was a vast difference in volume when changing the percentage the audio input levels. This helped me grasp the potential range in which I could record. When testing the 2 different decibels I didn't notice much change. I found it particularly interesting to test and compare all 3 mics, finding that they were all clean recordings with no static noise. 

Comments

Popular Posts