Equipment used when filming


This is the kit I shall be using for the production of my documentry. I have pre-tested all of it and ensured that it is all working and in good condition. I have produced this blog so that I can refer back to this when I am checking off what I need when filming. 

Green screen stand
 This comes with 2 adjustable base extensions and a bar that is adjustable to go on the tops of both.   

1TB external hard drive 
This is used to store all my research, planning and footage. 

High powered LED light
This is my LED light that can be turned on by pressing the button on the left then the button can be turned to either increase of decrease the light strength.

Card reader
This card reader transfers footage from the card to my PC and can read both the Cannon and Olympus cards.

Battery's 
This is both of my battery's (Cannon and Olympus) x2 of each

Chargers
Chargers for both the Cannon and Olympus. 


Greenscreen
This is my greenscreen that I will use to replicate some locations. 

Cannon 5D mark 2 and Olympus M10 mark 2
I would use the Olympus to film outside where as I would use the Cannon to film and shoot footage on inside locations.

Camera tripod 
This tripod can be used for both cameras. The arms are extendable and there is an in built spirit level to tell me when the camera is stable. 


Mic, muffler and audio input/ recording device


32GB Cannon memory card and 64GB Olympus memory card





Comments

Popular Posts