Documentry ideas


 


On this blog I have recorded a video telling you what my different documentry ideas were. I have furthermore reached a conclusion on what my documentry shall be. Below the video will be my different creative ideas I have planned. I found that this creative brainstorm helped me to formulate many teqniques  as well as listing ideas to try and experiment with to ensure the best possible documentary. 





These are my filming Ideas on the topic


The ideas sheet above is explaining losts of different ideas however the main idea for a string of content would be a string of images (stop start motion of a water bottle being recycled). EXAMPLE: water bottle moves across kitchen counter and falls into bin, water bottle...

More ideas:

.Drone shot looking over a waste site (Possibly include footage of myself setting I up with natation over the top) possibly slightly comical approach?? 

.Montage of modern society 

.possibly cinematic shots of different locations with a bottle then mention something to do with turning back the clocks and the whole documentry reverses quickly with cinematic music/ black screen at climax... Message ... END



Comments

Popular Posts